You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Financial III Mobile Menú
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Financial III Mobile Menú

SJ Financial III Mobile Menú 6 years, 7 months ago #34375

Good day
I'm really interested in sj-financial-iii template, but their mobile menú stop me because I need to use many menú items and gonna be toooo long

There is a way to change it's mobile menu display and make it more like sj-hexagon (is really nice)? I mean, like drop down menú?

There is a charge for that customization?

Thanks in advance for answer

Re: SJ Financial III Mobile Menú 6 years, 7 months ago #34381

• SA Duong Ha
Dear SauloMagno,

We're sorry that Sj Financial iii template does not support the mobile menu like in Sj Hexagon.

And it costs about $60 for that customization.

Thanks & regards!

Re: SJ Financial III Mobile Menú 6 years, 6 months ago #34482

mmm... OK. Other Concerns About Sight on Smartphones:

1. In the demo I have also noticed that the images are not correctly resized on smartphones, they lengthen and look bad

2. Also on smartphones, the "About" page content to the right of the article image is lost and generates a huge blank space to the strip that says "Looking for a top Financial Consultant?"

3. Analyzing the positions of the modules, there is no position to place a slideshow above the main content and this is fundamental for my project ...

These drawbacks were fixed in the latest version of the template or still persist?

I really love this template, but in your demo has too many issues and I want to be sure before renewing my subscription ...

Thanks in advance for your answers

Re: SJ Financial III Mobile Menú 6 years, 6 months ago #34498

• SA Duong Ha
Dear SauloMagno,

Thanks for notifying us! We've fixed the 1. and 2. issues. You can check on our demo now.

About the 3rd question, do you mean adding a new position into our template? You can refer this instruction: www.smartaddons.com/forum/275-general-questions/19962-steps-to-add-a-new-position-in-sj-template

Thanks & regards!

Re: SJ Financial III Mobile Menú 6 years, 6 months ago #34500

Is this template compatible with Joomla 3.8? I am having a hard time getting it to work.

Re: SJ Financial III Mobile Menú 6 years, 6 months ago #34502

• SA Duong Ha
Dear haiti,

Currently, we're updating our templates to Joomla 3.8.
The Sj Financial iii for Joomla 3.8 hasn't been available yet. You will be noticed when the work done,

You can update update it by yourself and follow this instruction for bugs fixing as well as contact our technician for help while updating.
www.smartaddons.com/blog/how-to-fix-bugs-when-update-sj-templates-to-joomla-38

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes