You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED]Problem with template layout
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED]Problem with template layout

[SOLVED]Problem with template layout 8 years, 4 months ago #16790

Hello everyone,

I have trouble with template layout after update joomla to 3.2.2. I use SJ Financial template for joomla 3.x. When I go to Admin panel of my site / Extensions / Tempates / Sj_Financial / Layout in box "Default Layout" I have to chose layouts with ".xml" tip. When I go to front view I've this information:

"Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/homez.761/szopon/www/zdrowowskaz/templates/sj_financial/layouts/main-right.xml.xml" in /homez.761/szopon/www/zdrowowskaz/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_renderxml.php on line 33
structure or name of file: main-right.xml.xml is not exactly"

When I change name of layout in folder /templates/sj_financial/layouts/ to main-right.xml problem dissapears for the moment, but when I go to admin panel in box "Default layout" I've to chose "main-right.xml.xml" and problem with front view still exist.

In Annexes I send a print screen of my problem.

I found a similar issue in this article but in my extansions manager are not displayed available updates (for example update of yt framework) . When I do reinstall yt framework I've got this message:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined method TemplatesHelper::getActions() in C:\xampp\htdocs\strona\plugins\system\yt\includes\admin\template\default.php on line 18"

Please for any help. I'm an amateur.

Best regards,
Paweł Limek
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Re: Problem with template layout 8 years, 4 months ago #16791

I have the same issue.

Re: Problem with template layout 8 years, 4 months ago #16857

• usersmart1
Please update YT Plugin.
If not, you can go to your_site\templates\sj_decou\templateDetails.xml and find:
<field name="templateLayout" default="main-right" type="filelist" filter = ".xml" stripext=".xml" directory="templates/sj_financial/layouts/" hide_default="1" label="LAYOUT_LABEL" description="LAYOUT_DESC" />
=> Edit to:
<field name="templateLayout" default="main-right" type="filelist" filter = ".xml" stripext="true" directory="templates/sj_financial/layouts/" hide_default="1" label="LAYOUT_LABEL" description="LAYOUT_DESC" />

Thanks!

Re: Problem with template layout 8 years, 4 months ago #16877

It works! Thanks:)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes