You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED]Problem with template layout
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED]Problem with template layout

[SOLVED]Problem with template layout 10 years, 2 months ago #16790

Hello everyone,

I have trouble with template layout after update joomla to 3.2.2. I use SJ Financial template for joomla 3.x. When I go to Admin panel of my site / Extensions / Tempates / Sj_Financial / Layout in box "Default Layout" I have to chose layouts with ".xml" tip. When I go to front view I've this information:

"Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/homez.761/szopon/www/zdrowowskaz/templates/sj_financial/layouts/main-right.xml.xml" in /homez.761/szopon/www/zdrowowskaz/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_renderxml.php on line 33
structure or name of file: main-right.xml.xml is not exactly"

When I change name of layout in folder /templates/sj_financial/layouts/ to main-right.xml problem dissapears for the moment, but when I go to admin panel in box "Default layout" I've to chose "main-right.xml.xml" and problem with front view still exist.

In Annexes I send a print screen of my problem.

I found a similar issue in this article but in my extansions manager are not displayed available updates (for example update of yt framework) . When I do reinstall yt framework I've got this message:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined method TemplatesHelper::getActions() in C:\xampp\htdocs\strona\plugins\system\yt\includes\admin\template\default.php on line 18"

Please for any help. I'm an amateur.

Best regards,
Paweł Limek
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Re: Problem with template layout 10 years, 2 months ago #16791

I have the same issue.

Re: Problem with template layout 10 years, 2 months ago #16857

• usersmart1
Please update YT Plugin.
If not, you can go to your_site\templates\sj_decou\templateDetails.xml and find:
<field name="templateLayout" default="main-right" type="filelist" filter = ".xml" stripext=".xml" directory="templates/sj_financial/layouts/" hide_default="1" label="LAYOUT_LABEL" description="LAYOUT_DESC" />
=> Edit to:
<field name="templateLayout" default="main-right" type="filelist" filter = ".xml" stripext="true" directory="templates/sj_financial/layouts/" hide_default="1" label="LAYOUT_LABEL" description="LAYOUT_DESC" />

Thanks!

Re: Problem with template layout 10 years, 2 months ago #16877

It works! Thanks:)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes