Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc ....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc ....

problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 10 years, 4 months ago #14112

Despite entering the new link to my twitter account module "sj twitter" remains frozen on twitt of smartaddon (I reinstalled and updated the module and recreate a brand new module, but nothing to do.
Moreover, no notification email sent automatically to my site (admin alert, registration, validation, etc ...).
I precise that I work on a local server (mamp updated on a mac computer)

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 10 years, 4 months ago #14169

The following user(s) said Thank You: ferhatyanis

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 10 years, 4 months ago #14191

is possible to have a small icone of eyes to see the preveiw of picture with scroll mouse
(the solution to sj twitter don't work...)

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 10 years, 4 months ago #14219

Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

We're sorry. We haven't understood your requirement with sj Module twitter. Could you please send the screenshots of your requirement or explain detail about it?

Thanks!

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 10 years, 4 months ago #14556

I just put my site online and the module twitter does not always work: my twitt don't arrive in this module .... ( cache refresh etc ... how to do to make this work is very impirtant twitter module to my site
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by ferhatyanis.

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 10 years, 3 months ago #14624

Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

Please
1. Get id: go to twitter.com/FlashInfoSaintM. then go to Setting > Widgets > View to the right and choose Tweets by your_name > Edit > View on Preview area > In the box of HTML code, you will find the data-widget-id number

2. Change id in module: go to module manager sj Module twitter > General Setting > Widgets Id: your_id (data-widget-id number above)

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by anhqn.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes