Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account

impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account 10 years, 4 months ago #14042

impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account

Despite the relocation of the module and its update, remove the cover etc ... I can not repatriated tweet from my account in the module somebody can help me please:
I work on a local server

Re: impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account 10 years, 4 months ago #14129

Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

Could you please explain your issue in more detail? Please send the screenshots to me if possible.

Thanks!

Re: impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account 10 years, 4 months ago #14148

when I write the link to my twitter account in the parameters sj twitter, my twitt are not repatriated to the frontend module
ps: are you issue for my other topics please
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by ferhatyanis.

Re: impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account 10 years, 4 months ago #14168

Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

Please clear cache on your joomla and your browser.

Thanks

Re: impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account 10 years, 4 months ago #14287

hello

I still have the same issue \ i have cleared cache but still does not show my Tweets

regards

Re: impossibility of its rapratrité tweet from his account 10 years, 3 months ago #14625

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes