AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] Sj_extra_slider Error
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Sj_extra_slider Error

[SOLVED] Sj_extra_slider Error 10 years, 4 months ago #14903

Hello i installed sj_extra_slider to my site : www.iev.gr/jupgrade but i get the error below :

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/core/helper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ievgr/public_html/jupgrade/modules/mod_sj_extraslider/mod_sj_extraslider.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/core/helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ievgr/public_html/jupgrade/modules/mod_sj_extraslider/mod_sj_extraslider.php on line 13

i follow the instructions here :

www.smartaddons.com/forum/275-general-questions/9527-how-to-fix-error-the-host-dont-support-qdirq

and here :

www.smartaddons.com/forum/137-ytc-gallery/10638-warning-requireoncedircorehelperphp

but i did not made it....

can you help me ?
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by mpiper.

Re: Sj_extra_slider Error 10 years, 4 months ago #14928

Any help? i unpuplished the module. please help

Re: Sj_extra_slider Error 10 years, 4 months ago #14967

Dear Mixalis Piperakis,

We've checked and see this works normally. Did You fix this problem?

Thanks!

Re: Sj_extra_slider Error 10 years, 4 months ago #14972

no I did not fix the prob. I have unpuplished the module. if you puplish Sj_extra_slider again (careful not Sj_news_extra_slider) the prob stil remains.

Thanks

Re: Sj_extra_slider Error 10 years, 4 months ago #14982

Dear Mixalis Piperakis,

We fixed your issue. Please check your site again.

p/s: you are using 2 module: Sj News Extra Slider and Sj Extra Slider. They are essentially a module but with two different names. You should SJ Extra Slider for the template. Because we customized some HTML/CSS files when building the template.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by anhqn.

Re: Sj_extra_slider Error 10 years, 4 months ago #15000

Everything ok now.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes