AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

An Easier Way to Edit YT Shortcode Content
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: An Easier Way to Edit YT Shortcode Content

An Easier Way to Edit YT Shortcode Content 7 years ago #32386

YT Shortcode is great for Developer/Website Designer that is. When it comes to end user/Client, it's a pain.
Imagine having a gallery page created with YT shortcode, how do you even begin to explain to a client how they can add or remove images on their gallery page? or having shortcodes inside shortcodes, how to the user edit the content?

I wish their was an easier way, to edit YT Shortcode content. Something a client can click and open the shortcode and edit as required as easy as adding a new shortcode to an article.

Otherwise YT Shortcodes can only be used with knowledgeable person or client needs to contact developer every time they need to change something. Not all websites designed are for companies with IT Guy who will be updating website content.

Re: An Easier Way to Edit YT Shortcode Content 7 years ago #32401

• thuygtn
Dear Kelvin,

You can refer our guide here:
www.smartaddons.com/documentation/yt-shortcode/#module_config
Then you can open the link:
demo.smartaddons.com/#yt-shortcode
Click to Gallery link
You can see the demo and the code use for that demo.

You only need copy these code to your editor (in your article, please click toggle editor) and paste the code there

You can see src in the code, please input your image link here

Thanks

Re: An Easier Way to Edit YT Shortcode Content 7 years ago #32408

Dear thuygtn,
The problem in not creating a gallery, the problem is editing it. For us web developers we can work with it, for the client/end user who has no coding knowledge and frankly now our days, they don't have to, it is difficult for them to edit. One of the point of using Joomla or any other CMS is for client to be able to edit the content easily.

And it is not only gallery but shorcode in general. How an end user edit an already inserted shortcode in the article? They have to go throught the code and edit manually.

My wish is to have an easier way to edit. It is very easy to insert a shortcode, it should be easy also to edit one.
Last Edit: 7 years ago by Kelvin.

Re: An Easier Way to Edit YT Shortcode Content 7 years ago #32422

Dear Kelvin

We're sorry. we will note your comment and update the extension in the future. the current, please refer our document to edit the content of YTshortcode to easier.

Thanks

Re: An Easier Way to Edit YT Shortcode Content 6 years, 11 months ago #32918

• windows movie maker
This is the information I am looking for. This article is clear and easy to understand. I'm learning more about this. Hope you bring more things related to it. Thanks a lot!
windows movie maker
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: An Easier Way to Edit YT Shortcode Content 6 years, 10 months ago #32973

Dear windows movie maker

Thanks you

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes