You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Layouts for SJ eSport
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Layouts for SJ eSport

Layouts for SJ eSport 11 years ago #8777

Hi!

I am very interested in the template: SJ eSport but I want to see the other layouts (blue. green etc). How can I do that? There is often a item in the megamenu called "Layouts" where one can change the colors. I can't find that in your demo: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-esport

Kind regards
Ola

Re: Layouts for SJ eSport 11 years ago #8778

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ola,

Thank you so much for your paying attention to our template. About your questions, I can answer as following:

1. How can change "color style" that you called "layout" for this template

Please use Cpanel as the screenshot I attached here. That is box at the margin right of the demo.

Other way, you can change color in the administrator of this template. After the template payment is completed, you can access to the user-guide area. There we help you configure the template with many changing follow your idea.

We have some info and hope to help you clarify your wondering. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here and ready to help you.

Thanks!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 years ago by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bandola
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes