Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I a member for six month I download Sj Travel II.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I a member for six month I download Sj Travel II.

I a member for six month I download Sj Travel II. 11 years, 2 months ago #8032

I a member for six month I download Sj Travel II.
Your user guide of the template saying I need to add extension of these

Sj Content Accordion
Sj Content Slideshow
Sj Article Slider
Sj Modele Tabs
Sj Basic News.

But with my membership I couldn't have them.
Can you please help me what is happening.

Hanifi

Re: I a member for six month I download Sj Travel II. 11 years, 2 months ago #8033

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear hanifi,

In the download part of each template, we have supplied template file, quickstart package file and extensions file. Please unzip the extensions file, you will get modules for template installation.

For example, if you want to get extensions of SJ Lotte template, please do as following:

1. Go to here: www.smartaddons.com/download/joomla-templates-club-jtc
2. Find Category of SJ Lotte is: www.smartaddons.com/download/joomla-templates-club-jtc/cat_view/29-joomla-/61-premium-joomla-templates/196-sj-lotte-responsive
3. Find SJ Lotte - Extensions for Joomla 2.5 (for Joomla 2.5)
4. Unzip the file you've downloaded. You will get all.

Thanks!

Re: I a member for six month I download Sj Travel II. 11 years, 2 months ago #8034

Thanks,
I found them. Now I can not find Mega Menu. I opened all zip files but no where.

www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/commercial-extensions/item/182-yt-mega-menu
Could you please let me kknow where it is.
Hanifi:)

Re: I a member for six month I download Sj Travel II. 11 years, 2 months ago #8039

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear hanifi,

The first, please install the template.zip file. After installing, you will own mega menu. You don't need to install mega menu as other extensions. For installing mega menu as our demo, please refer the guide of the template you want. You can find out the guiding in here: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-user-guides

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes