Display with K2-VERSION 2.6.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Display with K2-VERSION 2.6.2

Display with K2-VERSION 2.6.2 11 years, 4 months ago #6549

• fanfanmix
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, Before I buy the Sj K2 Slide Show II - Theme1, I would like to know if it will display with no problem with the K2-VERSION 2.6.2. Because I my website is on JOOMLA 2.5 and I updated my k2 to 2.6.2.

Thank you

Re: Display with K2-VERSION 2.6.2 11 years, 4 months ago #6579

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Frantz Jean Joseph,

I'm so sorry about this late.
I've been came back with work so now I can answer you that: SJ K2 Slideshow II module is compatible with Joomla 2.5 and K2 v2.5.6. You can buy and use this module for your website in here: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/commercial-extensions/item/47-sj-k2-slideshow-ii-joomla-module

Thanks!

Re: Display with K2-VERSION 2.6.2 11 years, 4 months ago #6611

• fanfanmix
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I have this message when I make the payment with 2checkout " AUTHORIZATION ERROR: DO NOT HONOR"

How can solve this problem

thank you

Re: Display with K2-VERSION 2.6.2 11 years, 4 months ago #6612

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Frantz Jean Joseph,

This error is usually received if your bank has blocked international transactions. If you come across this issue during the purchase process, it is recommended to contact your bank to ensure they have not put hold on international transactions on that particular account/card.

If this doesn't help, please feel free to use other methods in here: www.smartaddons.com/support/payment-methods

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes