You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Virtuemart and PHP compatibility
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Virtuemart and PHP compatibility

Virtuemart and PHP compatibility 2 years, 7 months ago #45341

Hi,
I previously purchased SJ Responsive Listing and Product for Virtuemart (some years ago) and wondered if they have been updated to support later versions of Virtuemart and PHP? The details on your web page still states Virtuemart 3.0.x which is too old now and I need to upgrade. Are updated versions available to purchase or must I scrap them now and find something else?
The topic has been locked.

Re: Virtuemart and PHP compatibility 2 years, 7 months ago #45344

• thuygtn
Dear simoncole67,

If you want to update this module, please buy it again.

Thanks

Re: Virtuemart and PHP compatibility 2 years, 7 months ago #45346

I think you misunderstand my question?
I want to buy updated versions of these modules, hence my question.
They are very good products but they do not work on later versions of PHP and Virtuemart and are stopping me from updating the live production site they are running on.

I would prefer to buy updated versions of these modules than have to replace them with another product.

Please confirm the version of PHP and Virtuemart supported by your current versions of these products. Your website still lists the same system requirements it did when I purchased them originally so I would be crazy to purchase the same thing again without knowing it has been updated.

Re: Virtuemart and PHP compatibility 2 years, 7 months ago #45359

I guess your lack of response to my valid pre-sales question tells me all I need to know. Thanks

Re: Virtuemart and PHP compatibility 2 years, 6 months ago #45507

Re: Virtuemart and PHP compatibility 1 year ago #50472

Thank you so much it does help me :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes