AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

MOPNOTA auto parts opencart theme
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MOPNOTA auto parts opencart theme

MOPNOTA auto parts opencart theme 3 years, 1 month ago #44040

The documentation does notmention anything about the year, make , model setup...

Questions:

1. The Demo shows: Make, model, Engine, Year in the vehilce selector area, we only need Year, Make, Model but in this order ( so not Make, Model, Year but reversed order)... Can this be done with a few click using theme's settings?? I do not wanna get into developing.

1. Can the Year , make, model data uploaded via a CSV file , do you have an extension for it? What is the structure of this CSV file ( need an example from you) ??

1. Can the Year , make, model data dowloaded as a CSV, so we can alter it and upload it back?, do you have an extension for it?

We have over 5,000 SKU, each SKU has ~100 fitment data, we talking about a fairly large data file.

I purchase them from you before and used it for dubaldomusi.com, so I am a returning customer:)

Re: MOPNOTA auto parts opencart theme 3 years, 1 month ago #44088

Dear Sir

Our module do not support like your request, If you want to us please submit the ticket custom work here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets we will to check and quote price for you.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes