AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

MOPNOTA auto parts opencart theme
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MOPNOTA auto parts opencart theme

MOPNOTA auto parts opencart theme 8 months, 3 weeks ago #44040

The documentation does notmention anything about the year, make , model setup...

Questions:

1. The Demo shows: Make, model, Engine, Year in the vehilce selector area, we only need Year, Make, Model but in this order ( so not Make, Model, Year but reversed order)... Can this be done with a few click using theme's settings?? I do not wanna get into developing.

1. Can the Year , make, model data uploaded via a CSV file , do you have an extension for it? What is the structure of this CSV file ( need an example from you) ??

1. Can the Year , make, model data dowloaded as a CSV, so we can alter it and upload it back?, do you have an extension for it?

We have over 5,000 SKU, each SKU has ~100 fitment data, we talking about a fairly large data file.

I purchase them from you before and used it for dubaldomusi.com, so I am a returning customer:)

Re: MOPNOTA auto parts opencart theme 8 months, 3 weeks ago #44088

Dear Sir

Our module do not support like your request, If you want to us please submit the ticket custom work here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets we will to check and quote price for you.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Black Friday Sale

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes