AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

OTC-Developer Membership
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OTC-Developer Membership

OTC-Developer Membership 3 years, 9 months ago #41087

I need opencart themes only. I do not need Joomla. I already bought a club membership. When buying, I chose the package "OTC-Developer Membership". Why can't I download open cart themes?

Re: OTC-Developer Membership 3 years, 9 months ago #41089

• SA Duong Ha
Hi Nityagina,

As I checked, your membership has been already activated.
To download the OpenCart themes, please to Main Menu -> OPENCART -> Download -> Download (membership) -> OpenCart Themes
easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1385/9186544386.jpg

Or directly browse to this link: www.smartaddons.com/opencart-themes/download/opencart-themes-club-otc/cat_view/605-opencart/606-opencart-themes

Thanks & regards!

Re: OTC-Developer Membership 3 years, 9 months ago #41091

I registered to download the monota theme. This topic is not listed. I need a Monota theme for use on multi-domain. A few others will also be useful to me. What membership option does this provide? Does All-in-One Membership Include the Momota Theme?
Last Edit: 3 years, 9 months ago by Nityagina.

Re: OTC-Developer Membership 3 years, 9 months ago #41092

• SA Duong Ha
Hi,
We're sorry that the OTC-Developer and All-in-One do not include the theme Monota as well as the themes which are exclusively selling on Themeforest.
We distinguish on the Main menu: Premium Themes on Site and Themes on Themeforest: easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1386/0197995002.jpg

With OTC-Developer you can access 18 premium OpenCart themes (and more in future).
With All-in-One package, you can access all Joomla templates, extensions, 18 Premium OpenCart themes and 8 Premium Shopify themes. See more detail here -> www.smartaddons.com/ultimate-all-in-one-package-membership

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes