AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

OTC-Developer Membership
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OTC-Developer Membership

OTC-Developer Membership 1 year, 6 months ago #41087

I need opencart themes only. I do not need Joomla. I already bought a club membership. When buying, I chose the package "OTC-Developer Membership". Why can't I download open cart themes?

Re: OTC-Developer Membership 1 year, 6 months ago #41089

Hi Nityagina,

As I checked, your membership has been already activated.
To download the OpenCart themes, please to Main Menu -> OPENCART -> Download -> Download (membership) -> OpenCart Themes
easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1385/9186544386.jpg

Or directly browse to this link: www.smartaddons.com/opencart-themes/download/opencart-themes-club-otc/cat_view/605-opencart/606-opencart-themes

Thanks & regards!

Re: OTC-Developer Membership 1 year, 6 months ago #41091

I registered to download the monota theme. This topic is not listed. I need a Monota theme for use on multi-domain. A few others will also be useful to me. What membership option does this provide? Does All-in-One Membership Include the Momota Theme?
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Nityagina.

Re: OTC-Developer Membership 1 year, 6 months ago #41092

Hi,
We're sorry that the OTC-Developer and All-in-One do not include the theme Monota as well as the themes which are exclusively selling on Themeforest.
We distinguish on the Main menu: Premium Themes on Site and Themes on Themeforest: easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1386/0197995002.jpg

With OTC-Developer you can access 18 premium OpenCart themes (and more in future).
With All-in-One package, you can access all Joomla templates, extensions, 18 Premium OpenCart themes and 8 Premium Shopify themes. See more detail here -> www.smartaddons.com/ultimate-all-in-one-package-membership

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes