You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Questions Regarding Sobipro SJ Resort II Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions Regarding Sobipro SJ Resort II Template

Questions Regarding Sobipro SJ Resort II Template 3 years, 9 months ago #41027

Hi,

Hi. I previously built a site that uses Sobipro. It is due for a redesign and I came across your templates. The one I am considering for a client is SJ Resort II: www.smartaddons.com/sobipro-templates

I have some questions:
1) your Sobipro template uses SP Pagebuilder. I assume I can use SP Pagebuilder PRO without problems for it? I need more page builder control.

We like your Sobipro design and layout, although the site design/homepage layout will need to change according to our client's requirements. Your demo is for Resorts. My client is an association.

2) On this page: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-resort/index.php/sobipro/5-retreats, can the line of icons in each listing be changed easily?

3) I have a question about "Recent Posts" on this page: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-resort/index.php/post-formats/standard-post-format:

The first recent post is "5 Effective Email Unsubscribe Pages". How is the thumbnail done for this template? Because when I click on this post, the thumbnail image and the full page image is not the same.

4) My client has asked about Accessibility features. Is this template accessible?

5) Is there a quickstart version with all the demo content already shown?

Fyi, this page on your demo shows lots of broken images: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-resort/index.php/sobipro/link-to-a-section.

Re: Questions Regarding Sobipro SJ Resort II Template 3 years, 8 months ago #41140

Hello,
As you have no provided a link to your site, I can't help track the issue for you, so what I would recommend you do is: Sobipro SJ Resort II Template
www.smartaddons.com/joomla-templates/sj-resort-ii-premium-responsive-hotel-resort-joomla-template
Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes