Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
× IMPORTANT! Please be informed that our office will be closed from January 29 to February 06, 2022 (GMT+7) for Lunar New Year Holiday and resume to work on February 07, 2022. Thank you!
Welcome, Guest

not able to use the template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: not able to use the template

not able to use the template 1 year, 8 months ago #40841

after installing the sj-g2Shop template I'm only able to see the backend, the front end displays 404 page. In the Templates edit style: General I have this error:
Warning: Use of undefined constant J_VERSION - assumed 'J_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo_jd\plugins\system\yt\includes\site\elements\ytmedia.php on line 10

Any quick idea, I am trying to install this on localhost, using xampp.

Re: not able to use the template 1 year, 8 months ago #40847

Why not adding an additional
if(!defined('J_VERSION'));

Re: not able to use the template 1 year, 8 months ago #40856

Did that. Still get just 404 page in the front end view.

Re: not able to use the template 1 year, 8 months ago #40858

I will be setting up the site on a real server soon, then I will contact you if problem continue. Easier when you could then visit the site.

Re: not able to use the template 1 year, 8 months ago #40861

Can you give me admin account, ftp account so that i can check and fix it?

Re: not able to use the template 1 year, 8 months ago #40865

Thank you very much for your reply's. I will set the site up shortly on a real server and then give you the Admin and FTP access if needed. I will sure have some question but after I install it on the server I will have one month the finalize it before it goes live. On question: I am using the blue template and want to change the blue color. Can you give me the number of the blue color (#41ade2 ?)and in what document I would do this.
Thank you and best regards,
Einar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Happy Year of the Tiger 2022! 35% OFF on All Orders & More

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes