AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

not able to use the template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: not able to use the template

not able to use the template 3 years, 11 months ago #40841

after installing the sj-g2Shop template I'm only able to see the backend, the front end displays 404 page. In the Templates edit style: General I have this error:
Warning: Use of undefined constant J_VERSION - assumed 'J_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo_jd\plugins\system\yt\includes\site\elements\ytmedia.php on line 10

Any quick idea, I am trying to install this on localhost, using xampp.

Re: not able to use the template 3 years, 11 months ago #40847

Why not adding an additional
if(!defined('J_VERSION'));

Re: not able to use the template 3 years, 11 months ago #40856

Did that. Still get just 404 page in the front end view.

Re: not able to use the template 3 years, 11 months ago #40858

I will be setting up the site on a real server soon, then I will contact you if problem continue. Easier when you could then visit the site.

Re: not able to use the template 3 years, 11 months ago #40861

Can you give me admin account, ftp account so that i can check and fix it?

Re: not able to use the template 3 years, 11 months ago #40865

Thank you very much for your reply's. I will set the site up shortly on a real server and then give you the Admin and FTP access if needed. I will sure have some question but after I install it on the server I will have one month the finalize it before it goes live. On question: I am using the blue template and want to change the blue color. Can you give me the number of the blue color (#41ade2 ?)and in what document I would do this.
Thank you and best regards,
Einar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes