You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Upgrade to All-in-One
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Upgrade to All-in-One

Upgrade to All-in-One 4 years ago #40588

Hi,
I am currently a member of JTC and JEC. I'd like to upgrade to "All-in-One" package. How can I upgrade my memberships to "All-in-One", or do I have to buy All-in-One membership from the beginning?

Re: Upgrade to All-in-One 3 years, 11 months ago #40654

hayridumanli wrote:
Hi,
I am currently a member of JTC and JEC. I'd like to upgrade to "All-in-One" package. How can I upgrade my memberships to "All-in-One", or do I have to buy All-in-One membership from the beginning?

There is no reply to this thread for 2 weeks.

Re: Upgrade to All-in-One 3 years, 11 months ago #40661

• SA Duong Ha
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Link to buy JTC-Dev Upgrade to All in One package:

https://secure.2checkout.com/checkout/buy?merchant=1445211&tpl=default&prod=10008&qty=1
Dear sir,

We're sorry for late responding!
Because you've joined the JTC Develop membership for 6 months, so we will deduct the remaining time in the amount of $36 (a half of the amount you paid to join JTC Develop club). Then, to update to All-in-One membership, please buy it with $163.
Link to buy is on the private area. After successfully purchasing, please let us know here or via the ticket system, we will check and add the membership to your account.

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes