AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

emarket
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: emarket

emarket 4 years, 9 months ago #39196

Hello, I want to emarket theme for opencart 3.
I need this theme for goupon buying business (daily deals).

But firs I need help, I can not find how look like merchent account. For every product I need classic list.
Can you make a classic list for each sold product? The list should include the name and surname of the user, the date of purchase, the id number of vouchers. Etc, like this: www.kupime.com/partners/index.asp?guid=B3995FE2-F271-4F74-BBB9-CB9DC053BE75

And one more question. When someone buy some product, can system send him email with PDF voucher. Voucher need to have, name of product, ID number, buyer name, and notes.
If need I will pay for this to you do that for me.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,
Branko

Re: emarket 4 years, 9 months ago #39198

Dear

You can refer and buy extension: www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension/info&extension_id=31461&filter_download_id=56&filter_rating=2&sort=date_added
about your question, you can contact the provider extension to get the answer detail
And our theme support for this extension: opencart.opencartworks.com/themes/so_emarket/intro/
prntscr.com/oh3tju

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes