You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Purchased Membership but won't let me download
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Purchased Membership but won't let me download

Re: Purchased Membership but won't let me download 11 years, 9 months ago #3905

David Hoang wrote:
Dear Taz Zarkin

We are always here to support you. If you want to use extensions only, you can purchase with single product or join to JTC-Dev

We will send money again for JTC-Business to you

Hope it helps

Thanks

The link I clicked was the Big Green Button that said "JOIN OUR JOOMLA CLUB - GET ACCESS TO ALL OUR JOOMLA PRODUCTS"

Then it gives you three options to join the Joomla Club.

Now after reading the fine print, it says I need the Developer Subsciption to get the Joomla Extensions. But, who would think that by reading the Big Green Button (quoted above).

It is really deceptive advertising. You should change that Big Green Button to say, "JOIN OUR DEVELOPER JOOMLA CLUB TO GET ACCESS TO ALL OUR JOOMLA PRODUCTS"

Anyways, if that's the way it's got to be, then I want my 100% Moneyback Guarantee that you offer on the web site.
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by tazzarkin.

Re: Purchased Membership but won't let me download 11 years, 9 months ago #3906

• David Hoang
Dear Taz Zarkin

In sign up page, we explain in detail for each option. I am sorry for your issue

We will process your payment. I hope that you can join to JTC-Developer to download commercial extensions or purchase single product

Thanks for your help

Re: Purchased Membership but won't let me download 11 years, 9 months ago #3907

David Hoang wrote:
Dear Taz Zarkin

In sign up page, we explain in detail for each option. I am sorry for your issue

We will process your payment. I hope that you can join to JTC-Developer to download commercial extensions or purchase single product

Thanks for your help

Yes, but the Big Green Button says the exact opposite. You can't dispute what it says. I'm sorry that you write two different things in two different places, but that's not my problem.

It's only a little money. I just get upset when people don't properly label their shopping site, and then I have to spend a few hours trying to figure out what happened.

Re: Purchased Membership but won't let me download 11 years, 9 months ago #3908

• David Hoang
Dear Taz Zarkin

In this case, i will check with our team to replace this banner

It is the small place and could not fill more information for banner

Thanks

Re: Purchased Membership but won't let me download 11 years, 9 months ago #3909

David Hoang wrote:
Dear Taz Zarkin

In this case, i will check with our team to replace this banner

It is the small place and could not fill more information for banner

Thanks

Thanks. I'll probably buy the individual components from your web site. You still have good products that I can't find any where else.

Despite this confusion, I still really like your products.

Re: Purchased Membership but won't let me download 11 years, 9 months ago #3910

• David Hoang
Dear Taz Zarkin

Thank you very much for this news

I am happy to cooperate with you

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes