Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

If I buy a template SJ iMag , it's also part of a component?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: If I buy a template SJ iMag , it's also part of a component?

If I buy a template SJ iMag , it's also part of a component? 5 years, 3 months ago #38060

Hi, If I buy a template SJ iMag , it's also part of a component?

SJ Module Tabs ,SJ Basic News, SJ Content Accordion, SJ Flat Menu, SJ K2 Gridslider, SJ Twitter, SJ Responsive Listing for K2, SJ Mega K2 Items II, SJ Contact Ajax , SJ K2 Splash, SJ Gallery Pro, SJ K2 Scrollbar, SJ K2 Slider , SJ K2 Slideshow II, SJ Slideshow III for K2, YT Framework Plugin, YT Shortcodes Plugin, SJ Content Related News , K2 Blog

How to remove it Copyright Removal +$19?

I showed you to Facebook friends:

Thank you
Slávek

Re: If I buy a template SJ iMag , it's also part of a component? 5 years, 3 months ago #38062

• SA Duong Ha
Dear Matiea,

When you buying Sj iMag template, beside the template package, you will get the extensions package that includes all modules and plugins used for the demo and the quickstart package.
It means you can get the below extensions except the 3rd party extension like K2 blog. You must to go to getk2.org/ to download it.

Regularly, to remove the copyright, you must purchase the copyright removal service. However, we're running the Lunar New Year Offer that you will get the copyright removal service for free when buying our templates.
Please read more here: www.smartaddons.com/blog/happy-new-year-2019-up-to-45-off-storewide-extra-gift

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes