You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

OpenCart Theme Club (OTC) Developer Membership
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OpenCart Theme Club (OTC) Developer Membership

OpenCart Theme Club (OTC) Developer Membership 5 years, 4 months ago #37800

Have a nice day

you have not responded to my previous support question. I also want to get an autc developer membership in both payment methods is giving error what should we do?

Re: OpenCart Theme Club (OTC) Developer Membership 5 years, 4 months ago #37849

Dear ikalyoncu

1.We're sorry late, You can install Turkish language, then translate our theme for your language:
please copy the folder: catalog\language\en-gb\extension\soconfig to your language folder

then copy these files so_xxx.php files from catalog\language\en-gb\extension\module , example so_deals.php, so_extra_slider.php, so_category_slider.php ... to your language files and translate them.

2. you can join our club, so you can download all the theme here www.smartaddons.com/opencart/themes within 1 year prntscr.com/m21516

3. to payment, you can send money directly to our paypal email haucv@hotmail.com so that we can active club for you.

To get our support faster please submit the ticket here: www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes