Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Big SEO trouble with language options in University II template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Big SEO trouble with language options in University II template

Big SEO trouble with language options in University II template 3 years, 8 months ago #37554

Hi, I bought the University II in Monstertemplate, but I am having lots of trouble with all the different language options for the menu and for the SEO. I have noticed that it is much harder to have a good ranking in google when a site has language options. I need you help to install it again, optimized for spanish for Colombia (South America), and English for South Florida. Thanks for your help and regards,

Re: Big SEO trouble with language options in University II template 3 years, 8 months ago #37639

Dear andresp

Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We need to check it before supporting.

Please create the multi template and multi menu for the each language again
refer: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-set-up-multilingual-site-in-sj-template/
www.templatemonster.com/help/joomla-3-x-configuration-multilanguage-site.html

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes