Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Big SEO trouble with language options in University II template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Big SEO trouble with language options in University II template

Big SEO trouble with language options in University II template 5 years, 4 months ago #37554

Hi, I bought the University II in Monstertemplate, but I am having lots of trouble with all the different language options for the menu and for the SEO. I have noticed that it is much harder to have a good ranking in google when a site has language options. I need you help to install it again, optimized for spanish for Colombia (South America), and English for South Florida. Thanks for your help and regards,

Re: Big SEO trouble with language options in University II template 5 years, 4 months ago #37639

Dear andresp

Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We need to check it before supporting.

Please create the multi template and multi menu for the each language again
refer: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-set-up-multilingual-site-in-sj-template/
www.templatemonster.com/help/joomla-3-x-configuration-multilanguage-site.html

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: filliphey
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes