AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Categories - display
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Categories - display

Categories - display 5 years, 7 months ago #37053

I have a redesign that we are doing right now. On the home page, I want to display 10 subcategories with an image from the latest article in that subcategory and a link to the category page. We are using K2. Do you have an extension that will do that?

I was wondering about this: www.smartaddons.com/joomla-extensions/commercial-extensions/sj-categories-ii-for-k2-joomla-module

Or this: www.smartaddons.com/joomla-extensions/commercial-extensions/sj-super-category-for-k2-responsive-joomla-module

The big question is whether or not either of these will show the latest image from the last posted k2 article in each category.

The other idea I had was to use this one: www.smartaddons.com/joomla-extensions/commercial-extensions/sj-k2-frontpage-joomla-module and use 10 different instances of it with only 1 photo each.

Re: Categories - display 5 years, 7 months ago #37072

Dear Lynnel

Our module support to show sub-category for you with the image of the each category. If you want to get the image from the latest item of sub-category, you can custom work our module with extra cost .

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes