AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ News Joomla 3.8?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ News Joomla 3.8?

SJ News Joomla 3.8? 6 years, 5 months ago #34796

I tried the SJ News template and would like to adopt it for my site (Joomla 3.8.1 and PHP 5.6). Unfortunately, in the test installation, I have some problems:
- in the template list, at "SJNews" details and files "remains empty; In addition, the preview returns: "1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND #__ huge_itslideshow_slideshows.id = # big_itslideshow_images.slideshows' at line 3 ";
- In the frontend I get some errors that have not resolved with the instructions given here www.smartaddons.com/blog/how-to-fix-bugs-when-update-sj-templates-to-joomla-38.

So, before buying the package or paying the JMC fee, I would like to know if and when SJNews will be upgraded to version 3.8, hoping that everything will be resolved. It's a beautiful template, just right for my needs!

Re: SJ News Joomla 3.8? 6 years, 5 months ago #34802

Dear Marangi

You can buy our template and use it for joomla 3.8.x and php 5.6, if it have error, we will fix directly for you.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes