You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

after expire
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: after expire

after expire 6 years, 7 months ago #34124

Hello!

I would have a question about membership.

If I subscribe to one of the memberships, I download a dozen templates and extensions, then I'll use 1-2 templates from them, and then my subscription expires.
- Can I use any of the previously downloaded templates on a completely new domain after the subscription expires?
- Or can I use them only during the subscription?
- Or can I only use downloaded stuff on the domains that are activated on your site during the subscription?

Re: after expire 6 years, 7 months ago #34125

• SA Duong Ha
Dear sir,

After your membership expires you may continue using the template/extension you have downloaded and installed on your domain. In fact, you may use the template/extension you've downloaded for lifetime if you wish. No other payment is required to keep the same template/extension. The payment is a one-time fee. However, you won't be able to have support from SmartAddons after the expiry. Support is given as long as you are an active member.

Thanks!

Re: after expire 6 years, 7 months ago #34126

Thanks.
I do not know what's happening in the next situation?

I buy membership. I download all templates and extensions. I'm using some. My subscription expires. A few months later I will buy a new domain. In this situation I no longer have active membership. Can I use templates and extensions previously downloaded and used/unused (!) for this new domain? Can I create completely new web pages after the expiration date?

Re: after expire 6 years, 7 months ago #34127

• SA Duong Ha
Yes, you can use the templates and extensions previously downloaded for the new domain after the expiration date.
However, you have to buy the copyright license for the new domains as well as you won't be able to have support from us.

Thanks!

Re: after expire 6 years, 7 months ago #34128

How much does a copyright license cost if I no longer have membership?
Where can I find information about purchasing a copyright license?

Re: after expire 6 years, 7 months ago #34129

• SA Duong Ha
Hi there,

In general, the Copyright license costs $19 per each domain and reduces according to the number of domain.
You can find the information here: www.smartaddons.com/joomla-copyright-removal
(On our Top menu -> Support -> Copyright Removal - Joomla)

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes