You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SINGLE PURCHASE UPDATE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SINGLE PURCHASE UPDATE

SINGLE PURCHASE UPDATE 6 years, 9 months ago #33689

Hello,

I would like to know how to get future update on single item purchase. Will I need to always open a ticket to get the link? Should incase support is not needed, will I still need to pay a renewal fee?

I need your response asap.

Thanks

Re: SINGLE PURCHASE UPDATE 6 years, 9 months ago #33695

• SA Duong Ha
Dear olarleykan,

It's right that you will need to send us a ticket to get the link for the item's update. We're sorry for this inconvenience!
In case you don't need support, you don't have to renew the license. It also means that you cannot get the item's update after your license is expired,

Thanks!

Re: SINGLE PURCHASE UPDATE 6 years, 8 months ago #34035

SA Duong Ha wrote:
Dear olarleykan,

It's right that you will need to send us a ticket to get the link for the item's update. We're sorry for this inconvenience!
In case you don't need support, you don't have to renew the license. It also means that you cannot get the item's update after your license is expired,

Hi,
Would you explain to me, if i pay for this theme "Preschool - Children Education Joomla Template for Kindergarten, Child Care Centers" $49, how long i can take updates?

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes