Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Some questions about a couple extensions (K2 Filter and Newsletter)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some questions about a couple extensions (K2 Filter and Newsletter)

Some questions about a couple extensions (K2 Filter and Newsletter) 6 years, 10 months ago #33356

Hi there,

Firstly, I'm really impressed by all your extensions. There are two that I am most certainly going to purchase as soon as possible...the mega menu and the K2 search filter.

Regarding the K2 search filter, forgive me for not 'getting it', but it's set up brilliantly as a store filter in the demo...I'm just not understanding what parts of the K2 item are being used in such varied features. Perhaps tags, so each filter is related to specific tags? ...or even words found in Extrafields? I've had a look through documentation etc, I'm just looking for some clarity on that. Thanks.

Also, one of the free extensions I love is the Newsletter component. But I have two questions:
1) Is there likely to be a newer, fuller featured version coming out? I think this blows ACYmailing away, because it's client friendly and simple (for them) to use. Even as it is, I think this would be the one I would always push towards clients, but I do wonder if it's likely another would come out.

2), The email creation section allows a text editor...but the received email doesn't contain any images or styling that is added in. How might I get around that, please?

Thanks

Re: Some questions about a couple extensions (K2 Filter and Newsletter) 6 years, 10 months ago #33368

Dear goodbyname

Thanks you.
1. it is filter follow title, category, rating, extrafields, tags, date, user, the text, extra field of k2 item.
2. We will note this problem to update module in the next time.

thanks

Re: Some questions about a couple extensions (K2 Filter and Newsletter) 6 years, 10 months ago #33373

Brilliant, thank you.

I'll definitely be purchasing the K2 filter as soon as possible. It seems great.

If I may ask (I'm just keen to start using it), is a newsletter update due any time soon? Or should I install ACYmailing on a site I'm currently developing?

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: Some questions about a couple extensions (K2 Filter and Newsletter) 6 years, 10 months ago #33382

Dear macmanjaffa

Thanks you. The current we are focus to update all the template for joomla 3.7. so can't update it now. please use ACYmailing or you can use our module with the function have available..

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes