AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Templates and extensions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Templates and extensions

Templates and extensions 6 years, 11 months ago #33304

Hi I am interested in buying a template among the Eduonline, the universityii, the universityii and the Directory pro. I would like to ask if the extensions used in that templates are included in the template package or do I have to pay extra for them. For instance I am interested to use some of the following modules:

SJ Module Tabs
SJ Categories for K2
SJ Extra Slider for K2
SJ Filter for K2
SJ Listing Tabs for K2
SJ Mega News for K2
SJ Responsive Listing for K2
SJ K2 Extra Slider
SJ K2 Scroller

Also I would like to ask if it I can easy customize the layout of the aforementioned templates without problems on the responsiveness of the template. Especially I need to show two modules in the "slideshow" - "slider" on the top, e.g. the slideshow and the latest news. Is that OK?

Thank you in advance!

Re: Templates and extensions 6 years, 11 months ago #33312

Dear gregkoron1

You are right, if you buy template you can download the extension that use in the teamplate that.
you don't need to extra pay for the extension. if the extension don't include in the template, you need to buy it.

about custom template you can two or many the module in the in the "slideshow" - "slider" on the top.... if you have any the difficult please contact us, we will support for you

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes