Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Is there any simple clear template which easy to manage and looking professional ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is there any simple clear template which easy to manage and looking professional ?

Is there any simple clear template which easy to manage and looking professional ? 6 years, 11 months ago #33012

Sometimes I do not want a template make too complicated, because you make it so beautiful, it is Useless,whatever it is how dazzling, but you make your website in high risk, you will encounter many BUGs, upgrade troubles, and if we met poor template service, which means the template provider has no time to focus on you,or It is impossible to solve each bug for you, then you will go to crazy, and will lose confidence, your business will be also hampered.

Because you are running a sick site, you might stop updating the site because you can not eliminate the bugs, unless you abandon the existing template and re-create the new site from other way.

So,in my opinion I am very much looking forward to have a simple template, it will run fast, Try to use js script as little as possible, Plugins, Components as little as possible.
keep your key important thing only, because too many thing will bring you to high risk.

It's too easy to make things complicated, but you keep that in simple is the most difficult, Because we will face too many temptations and demands.

Remember my friend, that you will always need the core thing only !

What is the most important core for a business website ?

1. A look simple, running fast, but professional. less plugin,less components.

2. Registration function /contact us from has spam anti function,
keep your site away from spammers.

3. Simple inquiry cart or shopping cart system

The others is not important,you only need to catch the core, save your time to fix bugs, away from hackers, easy manage upgrading, keep it simple and make life delicate and relaxed !

Jone

Re: Is there any simple clear template which easy to manage and looking professional ? 6 years, 11 months ago #33073

Dear jackynetwork

Thank you for your valuable comments we will take note of this.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes