AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Renew membership
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Renew membership

Renew membership 7 years ago #32793

Hi I have an Developer membership and while y tried to renew I do not see 30 % of discount .What I have to do?
Do you dont have ticket support?
I have an old memberdship (JTC) business. Can I use it ?
Thanks

Re: Renew membership 7 years ago #32801

Dear precio

For JTC Developer membership have 30% of discount
For (JTC) business memberdship have 10% of discount
prntscr.com/eyk51w
you can buy here: www.smartaddons.com/pricing

Thanks

Re: Renew membership 6 years, 6 months ago #34490

Hi, I followed your advice above and renewed my membership but no discount was applied to my transaction. Can you fix that and apply the discount to my account?

Re: Renew membership 6 years, 6 months ago #34494

• SA Duong Ha
Dear haiti,

As we checked that, it's the first time you joined in our subscription plan - JTC-Personal License. If you had joined us by other account (not haiti), you must use this account to renew the membership in order to receive the discount amount.

Besides, there is no discount applied for renewing JTC-Personal License. Only Developer and Business members are received discount for renewing.

anhqn wrote:
Dear precio

prntscr.com/eyk51w

Thanks & regards!

Re: Renew membership 6 years, 6 months ago #34499

SA Duong Ha wrote:
Dear haiti,

As we checked that, it's the first time you joined in our subscription plan - JTC-Personal License. If you had joined us by other account (not haiti), you must use this account to renew the membership in order to receive the discount amount.

Besides, there is no discount applied for renewing JTC-Personal License. Only Developer and Business members are received discount for renewing.

anhqn wrote:
Dear precio

prntscr.com/eyk51w

Thanks & regards!

Not true. Not only I have purchased your products under different accounts using same payment methods, I have previously used my current account. In fact, I logged into my account and clicked the 'renew account' link before I renewed.
Anyway, if you do not want to apply the renewal discount, that is fine. Unfortunately, I renewed so that I can switch to the Expnews template but the template uses the helix framework that breaks my site. Not cool.

Re: Renew membership 6 years, 6 months ago #34501

• SA Duong Ha
Dear haiti,

The main point is that there is no discount applied for renewing JTC-Personal License. Only Developer and Business members are received discount for renewing.
It is clearly defined in our club details: www.smartaddons.com/pricing

About the Expnews template issue, please submit a ticket on: www.smartaddons.com/submit-ticket/ our technician will check and help you.

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes