You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Job4u
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Job4u

SJ Job4u 7 years, 1 month ago #32387

Dear Pre-Sales team,

Can you clarify these points for SJ Job4u template ?

1. Can an available Job be unpublished after a period. i.e. in the scenario where there is a closing date to apply for that job ? And after that it gets automatically unpublished so that users cannot apply.
2. Whether Job types i.e. Full time, part time etc... can be displayed in Job Search results (actually Search results showing Name, category, Salary etc...). Check whether 'Closing Date' and 'Region' can be displayed as well.
3. Whether a Search can be done by region using dropdown and bypass map search
4. Why can't you open the job details in 'Job Search results' but you can in 'Newest Jobs' ?
5. If I decide to purchase the template and can't see these features, can I really get money back easily ?

Thanks,

Re: SJ Job4u 7 years, 1 month ago #32402

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

There are all default functions of JS Jobs, we don't customize this component. Our theme only use this component and only changed style layout for it. So, if you want check these functions, you can download js Jobs free version and install it to your localhost.

Our theme still keeps these functions of JS Jobs component

THanks

Re: SJ Job4u 7 years, 1 month ago #32405

Hello and thanks for your quick reply,

I would prefer not going through the hassle of installing and configuring the component / module. If I purchase the template and it doesn't work as planned, can I ask for a refund ?

Re: SJ Job4u 7 years, 1 month ago #32421

Dear goble1234

We will refund for customers for 7 days if the product has the error and can't fix it.

Thanks

Re: SJ Job4u 6 years, 6 months ago #34397

Can not find a place to register to buy. Page in sales design is very bad

Re: SJ Job4u 6 years, 6 months ago #34412

• SA Duong Ha
Hi there,

Please go to the product detail page: www.smartaddons.com/joomla-templates/sj-job4u-responsive-joomla-template

Then click on: BUY NOW button (at the right column) -> Go to Cart and continue checkout process.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes