You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to re-download templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to re-download templates

How to re-download templates 7 years, 1 month ago #32167

Hi again,

I purchased a SJ Honrat template quite some time ago. I would like to re-download this template again. How do I do it? The first time I tried to download wasn't successful because I have a version 2.5. Now that I have installed Joomlah 3.2 I would like to try to download the files again but wasn't able to. Please help. Thanks

Regards,
Kamaruzaman

Re: How to re-download templates 7 years, 1 month ago #32168

Dear Kamaruzaman Mahayiddin

Our SJ Honrat template is commercial product and I checked your account, there aren't any order information, please send me your order information.

Thanks

Re: How to re-download templates 7 years, 1 month ago #32285

Hi,

For the time being I could not locate the payment/ order document when the purchase was done. I am not sure whether the transaction was done on my pc or my director's pc. If it was done through my director's pc I would not be able to locate the transaction. Anyway, I will try to locate the transaction document. Thanks.

Regards
Kamaruzaman

Re: How to re-download templates 7 years, 1 month ago #32316

Dear andalusiaweb

Sorry for this inconvenience but it is our regulation. Please let's me know when you find it.

Thanks

Re: How to re-download templates 7 years, 1 month ago #32416

Can I trace the purchase through payment made by credit card by Ida Riswana. The purchase was made somewhere in 17th June 2016. Thanks

Re: How to re-download templates 7 years, 1 month ago #32417

Dear andalusiaweb

please send me your order information in your ticket. You can check your transaction or your email or your user when buy.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes