Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I bought the template but I can not get technical support
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I bought the template but I can not get technical support

I bought the template but I can not get technical support 7 years, 4 months ago #30264

Hello. I bought SJ Maxshop template but I can not add my domain. I do not see my subscription. Please help to resolve this situation. Thanks in advance. Really looking forward to your reply.

Order Number: 00027927
Order Date: Monday, 28 November 2016 17:20
Order Status: Confirmed
Payment Method : PayPal

P.S. I sent this ticket 28.11.2016 17:43:54 (DOWNLOAD-0000002514) but has not yet received a reply.

Re: I bought the template but I can not get technical support 7 years, 4 months ago #30294

Please help me. I need to add my site and ask questions about the template that I bought.

Re: I bought the template but I can not get technical support 7 years, 4 months ago #30297

Dear sir,

Please go to ticket and give us the domain you need support, we will help you add.

Or please login , then go to: prntscr.com/ddxp3x

Thanks

Re: I bought the template but I can not get technical support 7 years, 4 months ago #30298

Thank you very much. I've already done it.

Re: I bought the template but I can not get technical support 7 years, 4 months ago #30370

Hello. I have a few technical questions regarding the template that I bought. But I can not ask them for a week. Please provide me the opportunity to ask you a question.

Re: I bought the template but I can not get technical support 7 years, 4 months ago #30371

Dear sir,

I added your domain, please see: prntscr.com/dfht7p

For any technical question, please login then go to this forum link of this template: www.smartaddons.com/forum/485-sj-maxshop

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes