AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I have problem with my templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I have problem with my templates

I have problem with my templates 8 years, 7 months ago #26033

Dear friends, this is my third message I wanted to know what happened with my purchase you make using your website www.smartaddons.com/ the day yesterday 21/09/15, acquired 2 templates and pay with my debit card, the purchase was made, but I could not download these Quickstar templates, I would like to know what happened, because I could verfiicar with my bank and the transaction if it was performed, hit them with the data that you sent to me prior to my buy. I commented that also asked them to this email haucv@ytcvn.com advice, but no one has answered: Here data
The following user(s) said Thank You: phuongnt

Re: I have problem with my templates 8 years, 7 months ago #26071

Dear sir,

We can see your purchase, however, we haven't gotten any confirmation about money from 2checkout. It is the reason why you can't download product yet.

Please wait serveral hours, after receiving the 2checkout confirmation, we will send links to download products for you.

thanks a bunch
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes