add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

"Please install Yt Plugin" problem YT framework
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: "Please install Yt Plugin" problem YT framework

Re: "Please install Yt Plugin" problem YT framework 11 years, 3 months ago #7324

The topic has been locked.

Re: "Please install Yt Plugin" problem YT framework 11 years, 3 months ago #7325

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear StavEXpert,

Please feel free to submit the ticket with the order number that you used to buy SJ Gift template. We need that info before checking for you.

Thanks!

Re: "Please install Yt Plugin" problem YT framework 11 years, 1 month ago #8144

links has error "found 0"

Re: "Please install Yt Plugin" problem YT framework 10 years, 12 months ago #9373

I have another problem with YT plugin, when the site is offline, everything works well, but when the site is online the megamenu fails to work properly.

Re: "Please install Yt Plugin" problem YT framework 10 years, 12 months ago #9390

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear grinch,

Could you please describe more about your problem into the correct category of the template you are using? In there our technical supporter will help you to check directly.

Thanks!

Re: "Please install Yt Plugin" problem YT framework 10 years, 12 months ago #9393

I'm using the latest version of joomla v2.5.11 and latest version of virtuemart 2.0.20b with the yt_framework. The problem is with the dropdown menu, on some pages it doesn't work, especially on the category view on virtuemart products; also when I click on a product image the popup doesn't work, instead it loads a page with the image.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes