AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Think twice before purchasing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Think twice before purchasing

Think twice before purchasing 9 years, 3 months ago #22566

There is almost NO support from this company.

I have subscriptions with Gavick, RocketTheme, JA, JomSocial and MANY other templates and extensions, and I have never seen worst support than SmartAddons!

I purchased a subscription only for one template, and it has been a month now, they still have not resolved their own issues. I am waiting for a week for a ticket reply - and when they reply, they do not actually solve the problem, but just suggest something for you to try, like it is my job to fix their bugs!
On top of that, one of their staff installed a new version without my permission, which made me lose a lot of invested money and time!

I have 2 tickets open and my project is running behind schedule. Hoping every day to receive an answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Germund

Re: Think twice before purchasing 9 years, 3 months ago #22589

• usersmart1
Dear koteva2,

We are so sorry for this.
The cut will affect internet bandwidth from our country (Viet Nam) to international destinations. So we are sorry to announce that our support response time will be slower than usual during this time.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Think twice before purchasing 9 years, 3 months ago #22590

Cut to international destinations? What does that even mean? You are a development company, and you do not have interned therefore cannot offer support? Refund everyone than!

It has ben 8 days now since I replied to my ticket, no one has taken a look - and it is your fault I have the ticket as you erased valuable information from my website. You should be happy I am not taking a lawsuit against you. Ticket TT-0000006827 .

Re: Think twice before purchasing 9 years, 3 months ago #22602

I agree with koteva2. The support here is absolutely TERRIBLE. Even before the Internet issue support it was bad. I have a ticket open for 9 days without even being assigned. The Internet bandwidth issues doesn't stop you from emailing us constant offers and news on new Templates ???

I also am a subscriber to Gavick, Rockettheme, Joomlart just to name a few and I have never come across this low level of support in 8 years !!!!

Stop releasing too many templates without fixing the existing ones!

Your website and this forum is actually hosted in Germany with the same provider I use so why not get someone to work through tickets from Europe. Slow bandwidth does not prevent simple ticket updates does it ????

David
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by dave_logic.

Re: Think twice before purchasing 9 years, 2 months ago #22711

I wouldn't agree more. I feel I just have lost my valuable time trying to get support and make the templates work. Waste of time and money.
I hope someone proves me wrong as I love the looks of the templates and modules (if only they worked as advertised....)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes