AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Single Wordpress Template Purchase
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Single Wordpress Template Purchase

Single Wordpress Template Purchase 9 years, 5 months ago #21720

I remember seeing an option to purchase a single Template or Theme on your website. Can I purchase a single Wordpress Theme and get a lifetime support on it? Essentially you are already doing this at Themeforest with your Joomla Templates so it makes good business sense to give the same option on your own website.

Look forward to hear from you.

Re: Single Wordpress Template Purchase 9 years, 5 months ago #21786

• usersmart1
Dear tonyg,

We are sorry for being late in answering you.
With our single product, you will be allowed download in 3 months since you begin bought it. However, you can use it forever and get a lifetime support.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Single Wordpress Template Purchase 9 years, 5 months ago #21798

Hi, thanks for the replied. I am not excatly sure of your answer to my question. How can it be a lifetime support if I'm only able to download it for the first 3 months of purchasing it? For me the idea of the life time support is that the theme will be updated by your developers to be compatible with the latest version of Wordpress all the time so I can use it for as long as I want to. So lifetime support doesn't just mean forum support it also means you guys keeping it up to date and making it available for me to download for a life time not just 3 months, just as they do at Themeforest.

I would like to read your terms and conditions for your single purchases before I consider buying. I would be grateful if you can point me to the right link to read this please.

Many thanks, look forward to hear from you soon.
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by tonyg.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes