Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] What is this?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [SOLVED] What is this?

[SOLVED] What is this? 10 years, 3 months ago #15655

I have tried to buy js world news JTC Personal package of 3 months with discount coupon but when i clicked proceed with paypal I see a billing window telling me that you will charge 39$ after every 3 months automatic???

please have a look at attached image and immediately explain what is this as I have seen your payment terms ...

What will happen after my membership expires?

After your membership expires you may continue using the same template/extension you have downloaded and installed on your domain. In fact, you may use the same template/extension for lifetime if you wish. No other payment is required to keep the same template/extension. The payment is a one-time fee. However, you won't be able to have support from SmartAddons after the expiry. Support is given as long as you are an active member.

but still that message making me confuse..

Re: What is this? 10 years, 3 months ago #15656

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85165245@N04/11750078513/sizes/o/ I cant see my attachment in earlier msg. this is link on fliker of that snapshot

Re: What is this? 10 years, 3 months ago #15699

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear nasiriftekhar,

We answered for you in this ticket: www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid=9167&Itemid=265.

We would like to confirm that your account will be renew by hand, not automatic as the screenshot you gave.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nasiriftekhar

Re: What is this? 10 years, 3 months ago #15797

Alright I have bought SJ News. Now I have one more problem.

I work from Pakistan where PayPal don't work and 2checkout don't accept credit cards. I have asked my brother to buy it from USA for me. Everything went good but when he tried to buy copyrights removal he got an error from PayPal saying that "you can't ship items in Pakistan" I think this is because he was using my profile.

I have done my work on template and now going to upload it on domain. What should I do to get copyright removal?

Give me some favor in this regard.

Thanks

Re: What is this? 10 years, 3 months ago #15798

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear nasir iftekhar,

We provide some methods for your payment here: www.smartaddons.com/support/payment-methods . You can use one of them and contact with us when it is completed.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by diepnt.

Re: What is this? 10 years, 3 months ago #15816

I found nothing on that page....its empty
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes