Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ VM Categories II - Joomla! Module - Is it possible to display only Level 1?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ VM Categories II - Joomla! Module - Is it possible to display only Level 1?

SJ VM Categories II - Joomla! Module - Is it possible to display only Level 1? 8 years, 10 months ago #14906

• cleverbargain
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
The Demo (Theme 4) Shows a list of thumbnails (VM Categories) and when the cursor of the mouse is hovering over the thumbnails then a menu appears with sub-categories or product names.

Is it possible to simply have the Category Thumbnails but without any effect when the mouse is hovering over the images?

Thx

Re: SJ VM Categories II - Joomla! Module - Is it possible to display only Level 1? 8 years, 10 months ago #14913

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear George Thomas,

The module SJ VM Categories II is not supported as you want. But if you need a simple design as that, you can consider about other modules for Virtuemart in here: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/commercial-extensions/itemlist/cattag?cattag=virtuemart&catid=17%2C18

I would like to recommend you try with SJ Categories for VM in here: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/commercial-extensions/item/77-sj-vm-categories-joomla-module

Please let me know any other question you have. I'm glad to answer all

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes