• Page:

TOPIC: When released for Joomla 3.2

When released for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 4 months ago #14397

When upgrading to Joomla 3.2?

Re: When released for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 4 months ago #14407

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Abdulla Bisir,

If you are using our templates, you can update YT Framework II follow information here: www.smartaddons.com/k2-from-our-blog/item/538-yt-framework-plugin-updated-for-joomla32. This is compatible with Joomla 3.2.

Thanks!

Re: When released for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 4 months ago #14432

yt framework upgrade to 2.2.1, you can not browse the website, I think there are some features of this template relations. Can a whole (including templates, plugins, modules) upgrade to joomla3.2?

Re: When released for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 4 months ago #14433

I built the site in joomla3.2 of (www.joomlauy.org) can not be displayed on the menu.

Re: When released for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 4 months ago #14435

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Abdulla Bisir,

When you update Yt Framework, you don't need to update module, plugin or template file. Because Yt Framework will help a whole template to be compatible with Joomla 3.2.

About the problem when you showing on the URL, could you please post detail in the correct category of template you're using? Our technician will directly check and answer in there.

Thanks!

Re: When released for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 4 months ago #14437

How do I also put the menu does not show.
If you need to put into the administrator's username and password to use to you, please check it, okay?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes