AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Tech quick start
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Tech quick start

SJ Tech quick start 10 years, 6 months ago #12425

Will I get quick start package if I became a member?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jetly

Re: SJ Tech quick start 10 years, 6 months ago #12427

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Zoran Zdelar,

Thank you for contact us about this. After joining in our club, you will be got all packages for template installation. They're: template package only, extensions that are in-house and sure that quickstart package is.
For getting more information about this, you can read here: www.smartaddons.com/component/osemsc/register?step=step1

Thanks!

Re: SJ Tech 10 years, 5 months ago #12887

Hello i have posted a support ticket on SJ Tech please can you help us. we need urgent help.

We created a new article and when you open that article we get an error:Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/takoradi/public_html/sj/templates/sj_tech/index.php on line 62

We also installed SobiPro component but it can not be found in the list of component installed. Urgent Help.

Re: SJ Tech quick start 10 years, 5 months ago #12888

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Erasmus Ackon,

I'm so sorry. We're at the middle night, so I'm afraid of our technicians can't support to check your ticket now. Could you please feel free to wait us till the next day? I've switched the problem to our technicians and they will place your ticket firstly when starting the work.

Hope to see your patience in this time.

Thanks!

Re: SJ Tech quick start 10 years, 5 months ago #12893

• SA Thuy
Dear Erasmus Ackon,

Please go to your_site//templates/sj_tech/index.php and find:

$cls_body .=  JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params->get('pageclass_sfx');

=>
/* $cls_body .=  JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params->get('pageclass_sfx'); */

We also installed SobiPro component but it can not be found in the list of component installed
Please check it in Extensions=>Extension Manager => Manager. If you already install it successfully, maybe your component missed xml file. You can download it again and re-install it.

Thanks

Re: SJ Tech quick start 10 years, 5 months ago #12903

Hello SA Thuy,

Your responds is not clear to me. what do you really want us to do in relation to this error:Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/takoradi/public_html/sj/templates/sj_tech/index.php on line 62
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes