You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ K2 Tabs J3.X Compatible
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ K2 Tabs J3.X Compatible

SJ K2 Tabs J3.X Compatible 10 years, 9 months ago #11313

Hi

I'm working on a project using J3.X and would love to use SJ K2 Tabs but sadly it is not currently compatible with J3.X

Do you have any immediate plans to update this module to make it J3.X compatible and preferably responsible as well? If so please kindly give me a rough idea of time scale.

Many thanks

Re: SJ K2 Tabs J3.X Compatible 10 years, 9 months ago #11332

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for paying your attention to our product
We have no plan to upgrade this module to Joomla 3.x at this time.

If you are interested in this module, please feel free submit ticket to our Custom Work Department here: www.smartaddons.com/submit-a-ticket/submit-ticket

Our supporter will upgrade this module as your idea. Of course, you need to pay extra fee for this work. Our supporter will send the Quotation to you after got all your requires.

We have some info and hope to help you clarify your wondering. If you want to get more assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you and have a great day!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes