Welcome, Guest

SJ Bakery Errors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Bakery Errors

SJ Bakery Errors 9 years, 3 months ago #10659

• AvanRaak
  • Fresh Boarder
My friend bought me the SJ Bakery template to create a website for him. The problem is that I was originally getting the YT error - I have solved that with the plugin installation. I have aslo installed JAT3 to try to overcome the following error - with no success. I have searched your forums for an answer but cannot find one. I also do not have the purchase information as I see you have asked from people. But that shouldn't matter. I will be buying more of your templates in the future myself.. if I can get this one working!

Warning: include_once(J_TEMPLATEDIRJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORyt_template.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 22

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'J_TEMPLATEDIRJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORyt_template.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 22

Warning: include_once(J_TEMPLATEDIRJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORframe_inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 24

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'J_TEMPLATEDIRJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORframe_inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 24

Fatal error: Class 'Browser' not found in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 33

Re: SJ Bakery Errors 9 years, 3 months ago #10662

• AvanRaak
  • Fresh Boarder
I have since updated the files within the Includes folder which removed the above errors. However I am now looking at:

Warning: require_once(/defines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/defines.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/index.php on line 18

I updated the PHP to 5.3 hoping that would fix it - but it did not change anything.

Any ideas?

Re: SJ Bakery Errors 9 years, 3 months ago #10689

Dear Amanda,

About the errors in first post, you can re-install YT plugin (you can get new version of YT plugin in SJ Plus - Extensions for Joomla 2.5 and 3.x www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/free-joomla-templates/cat_view/29-joomla-/44-free-templates/205-sj-plus-template )

About erorrs in the second post, you shouldn't change any things on default Joomla.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes