Welcome, Guest

SJ Bakery Errors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Bakery Errors

SJ Bakery Errors 10 years, 9 months ago #10659

• AvanRaak
  • Fresh Boarder
My friend bought me the SJ Bakery template to create a website for him. The problem is that I was originally getting the YT error - I have solved that with the plugin installation. I have aslo installed JAT3 to try to overcome the following error - with no success. I have searched your forums for an answer but cannot find one. I also do not have the purchase information as I see you have asked from people. But that shouldn't matter. I will be buying more of your templates in the future myself.. if I can get this one working!

Warning: include_once(J_TEMPLATEDIRJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORyt_template.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 22

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'J_TEMPLATEDIRJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORyt_template.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 22

Warning: include_once(J_TEMPLATEDIRJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORframe_inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 24

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'J_TEMPLATEDIRJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORframe_inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 24

Fatal error: Class 'Browser' not found in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/templates/sj_bakery/index.php on line 33

Re: SJ Bakery Errors 10 years, 9 months ago #10662

• AvanRaak
  • Fresh Boarder
I have since updated the files within the Includes folder which removed the above errors. However I am now looking at:

Warning: require_once(/defines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/defines.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/e/c/o/econnexweb/html/tbt/index.php on line 18

I updated the PHP to 5.3 hoping that would fix it - but it did not change anything.

Any ideas?

Re: SJ Bakery Errors 10 years, 9 months ago #10689

• SA Thuy
Dear Amanda,

About the errors in first post, you can re-install YT plugin (you can get new version of YT plugin in SJ Plus - Extensions for Joomla 2.5 and 3.x www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/free-joomla-templates/cat_view/29-joomla-/44-free-templates/205-sj-plus-template )

About erorrs in the second post, you shouldn't change any things on default Joomla.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes