Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

JoomlaTune Jcomment and SJ Carousel conflict....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: JoomlaTune Jcomment and SJ Carousel conflict....

JoomlaTune Jcomment and SJ Carousel conflict.... 10 years, 4 months ago #15295

First, im' not a coder, so please don't talk to me with developper vocabulary. I can understand how is working the code, and where to find the desired strings to change, but i'm not able to code myslef.
Second, i'm not english too So please, if you do not understand me, ask for rephrase.

Here is my problem.

I'v downloaded the Free SJ Plus theme, and found it very usefull for my project site.

Unfortunatly, i'm in front of a problem i can't solve by myself.

When loaded in homepage within Jcomments, JS carousel makes an error.
Here is the error message :

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SjCarouselHelper::getAImages() in /home/abecedai/public_html/advvpm/modules/mod_sj_carousel/core/helper.php on line 159

The error is not visible when the page is loaded, but only when you clic on comments link down the main featured article.

Also, it does the same error when you clic on the "recent articles" module if it is loaded in homepage.

When clicking a menu article link, it does the job. and then, when you are clicking to the recent articles links, it does it too very well.

I've found that maybe there are duplicated variables and procedures in both Jcomment plugin and JS carousel Module. Therfore, i do not have enough knowledge to trace and fix this error.

Can you help please ?

Step by step reproducing the error.

You can try http://www.advvpm.asso.fr website
Click on the orange link down the only loaded article showing "1 commentaire"
Turn back after the error.
Click on any "Dernières Publications" link from within the homepage.
Click now on "La Vente à Paliers Multiples" main menu link, It displays well the article.
No goes down the page, to "Dernières Publications", then click any link above. It will work too fine.

Why is it not working only in homepage ?

NB : To be connected or not does not change anything.

Re: JoomlaTune Jcomment and SJ Carousel conflict.... 10 years, 4 months ago #15302

Dear François ESPIE,

Could you please send your site account to us? We will check directly.
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

Thanks!

Re: JoomlaTune Jcomment and SJ Carousel conflict.... 10 years, 4 months ago #15305

Why do you need a backend access ? This is a simple code problem you could handle without having access to my configuration.

What do you need to know ?

Re: JoomlaTune Jcomment and SJ Carousel conflict.... 10 years, 4 months ago #15348

Dear François ESPIE,

We need to check directly on your site for giving the best solution for you. If you don't give us account for checking, we won't know the problem for helping you.
Hope you can see this work.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes