add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Please install and create the database of k2 component before using the module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please install and create the database of k2 component before using the module

Please install and create the database of k2 component before using the module 5 years, 1 month ago #38373

when I install mod_sj_k2_extraslider_v3.0.1 ap appears this message

"Please install and create the database of k2 component before using the module"
what's going on?
How do I solve?

Re: Please install and create the database of k2 component before using the module 5 years, 1 month ago #38393

Dear patdigital

Our module support to use the k2 component. so please install the k2 component for your site, then create the category and item k2. then you can add your category k2 in our module.

thanks

Re: Please install and create the database of k2 component before using the module 5 years, 1 month ago #38423

I already have a K2 component installed.
I did the steps indicated but I still have the same problem
Another problem arose. a new poster
"Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ cnai2 \ components \ com_k2 \ models \ item.php on line 763"
Can you help me???

Re: Please install and create the database of k2 component before using the module 5 years, 1 month ago #38444

Dear patdigital

It is the issue of k2 component with php7.x
please refer www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/50035-multiple-k2-errors-after-upgrade-to-php-7-3-0

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes