AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Menue to Categorie: Aricle Preview shows now image
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Menue to Categorie: Aricle Preview shows now image

Menue to Categorie: Aricle Preview shows now image 8 years, 1 month ago #27585

Hi guys, I hav a really urgent request and it seems like, I am geting no answer to my ticket. On one of your templates, I just baught, I want to set a Menu link directly to a K2 Category. Offr course I would love to have the Articles shown to preview ther article images. The problem is, it shows only the really nice greyish "placeholder" images and there is simply no K2 part, where I change this. So, i fear it is something related to the template CSS which is not working. I have exactly 24 hours to first presentation and another 24 hours to complete the website. Could anybody please give me a hint why in hell K2 shows the images when on the artcles page and the the templates own nice news spots and sliders, but not when I call for an article listing inside a category or a tag foiltered list?

Re: Menue to Categorie: Aricle Preview shows now image 8 years, 1 month ago #27597

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
In each article/item you need add image: prntscr.com/aiewfs
When articles don't have images, it will show "placeholder" images.

Thanks.

Re: Menue to Categorie: Aricle Preview shows now image 8 years, 1 month ago #27602

thuyltt wrote:
Dear sir,
In each article/item you need add image: prntscr.com/aiewfs
When articles don't have images, it will show "placeholder" images.

Thanks.

Hi... that is not the problem. Maybe I was not specific enough. All these articles are also on the homepage and there, the article images are shown perfectly. When I go to the individiual item pagem the images are shown perfectly. That is a perfect indicator for me that I have indeed assigned an image to the item. However, when called through a category, search, tag, the Midsize images are NOT shown. And before the question arises, in the category presets, I check the image show button and assigne the correct images sizes! Now what... the customer is NOT stupid!

Re: Menue to Categorie: Aricle Preview shows now image 8 years, 1 month ago #27608

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please send us your URL link to check this issue?

Thanks.

Re: Menue to Categorie: Aricle Preview shows now image 8 years, 1 month ago #27611

thuyltt wrote:
Dear sir,
Could you please send us your URL link to check this issue?

Thanks.

Hi thuylitt ...
the URL is www.krimimagazon.com, but I won't help, since you need an account to enter. Three days ago, I issured a support ticket and thangnd was assigned. I came once, saw and left. He has a full account to access, but for whatever reason, he/she does not do anything about the "support". I have 8 hourse to complete the website and this issue is the last unsolved problem. To be honest, I am really disappointe with smartaddons and I fear, this was the last time, I did business with you. Support is critical in our days. Selling is easy. But keeping customers happy is cruzial for a successful business. I am not happy... If you wish to look into the website, contact thangnd MIKE

Re: Menue to Categorie: Aricle Preview shows now image 8 years, 1 month ago #27622

• thuygtn
Dear AvalonMedia,

We're sorry about your issue, mr Thang will check it now.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes