Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Error 1620 to upgrade joomla to 3.4.3 after first smartadds installation of SJ MegaShop template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error 1620 to upgrade joomla to 3.4.3 after first smartadds installation of SJ MegaShop template

Error 1620 to upgrade joomla to 3.4.3 after first smartadds installation of SJ MegaShop template 8 years, 7 months ago #25751

I did open a request ticket almost 98 hours ago about a bug in my first smartadds template installation, that i was not expecting from a smart installation pack.
I am not a programmer or a web designer profession!!
THE THE SMART INSTALLATION OPTION SHOULD NOT HAVE BUGS but anyway no one contact me and i can proceed with my configuration of the site.
Can some one help me?

The bug reported is

An error has occurred.

1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `t23ay_updates` (`update_site_id`,`extension_id`,`name`,`description`,`element`,`type`,`folder`,`client_id`,`version`,`detailsurl`,`infourl`,`extra_query`) VALUES ('1','700','Joomla','','joomla','file','','0','3.4.3','update.joomla.org/core/sts/extension_sts.xml','','')

The system doesn't let me upgrade the Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable [ Ember ] 21-March-2015 20:30 GMT, installed during the smart installation pack to the last version of Joomla 3.4.3.

Can some one contact me thru the support ticket or can someone help me here in the forum.

I am starting to freak out that i made a huge mistake, when i became a member of the club.

It will very appreciated any help.

Thanks in advance.

luacheia
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes