You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

2 things i don't like about your website
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 things i don't like about your website

2 things i don't like about your website 11 years, 5 months ago #5528

Hello

2 things bug me on your website. First the login button in the site menu bar is not working if you are on the forum page, at least in internet explorer

While browsing the templates on the demo site, if i open the joomla templates menu and go over templates names, a snapshot appears, if i go right, the mouse cursor hit the snapshot, menu closes .

On other sites, it does not happen because the snapshot is not appearing at the end of the menu li but at the bottom corner of the mouse, look at Joomlart demo site

tks !
The following user(s) said Thank You: diepnt

Re: 2 things i don't like about your website 11 years, 5 months ago #5542

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Oliver Diagnet,

Thank you for your feedback.

About the first, we're checking and will fix immediately.

The second, the screenshot that you saw when hover on the template/extension is the first view about the product. It doesn't mean to click to see more. Just click on the title of product you will go to Demo of the product.

Thanks!

Re: 2 things i don't like about your website 11 years, 5 months ago #5564

Hello

I misexplainend. Open the demo site In the template list, when i go over a template name, i see the screenshot. If i try to access the second column of the menu by moving my mouse right, the whole menu closes as soon as the mouse hits the screenshot.

The screenshot stops me from navigating easily to the second column .

If you go to joomlart or other templates clubs, you ll notice that the screenshot does not appear at the end of the menu li but at the corner of the mouse cusor, so you can still browe within the menu.

Let me know if it's not clear, i ll make a video

Re: 2 things i don't like about your website 11 years, 5 months ago #5568

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Oliver Diagnet,

Could you please tell us which is browser that you used? We need to check on that. Because on our demo is usual, we don't see the problem: "the whole menu closes as soon as the mouse hits the screenshot. "as you said

If correctly, when you move the mouse to the other columns or any other templates, the tooltip (is the screenshot you called) will move as follow. The tooltip will be showed at the end of template's title on the first and the second column. And will be showed at the left of template's title on the third or fourth column.

Thanks!

Re: 2 things i don't like about your website 11 years, 5 months ago #5570

Hello

i use ie9 64bits
The following user(s) said Thank You: diepnt

Re: 2 things i don't like about your website 11 years, 5 months ago #5571

You re right, it does not happen in firefox. I ve done a reset on ie but the problem is still there
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes