AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

something i dont understand
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: something i dont understand

something i dont understand 10 years, 6 months ago #1646

when i find the templates yt news i download and instal in my joomla but whot i find the templates is completly empty. on information in panel about templates i find the answer. i need to join to club and i can download the full packed of templates. and now im in club but is nothing different.

i have a question about this joining, because i that this for simle reason for this templates. IF I CANNOT GOT THAT I WANT DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND MONEY BACK.

i copy the text whot i find and i join

Join our Clubs Now to download all templates or extensions.

Re: something i dont understand 10 years, 6 months ago #1647

i see nobody can help her! i want download same templates whot is in live demo:

Smart News Free Template for Joomla 1.7

Re: something i dont understand 10 years, 6 months ago #1652

• admin
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear mateuszchmiel

To download quickstart package, for Yt News, you can download free here www.smartaddons.com/joomla/downloads/cat_view/44-free-templates/95-yt-news-

For Smart News Template, please download here www.smartaddons.com/joomla/downloads/cat_view/29-joomla-/61-joomla-templates/126-smart-news-for-jtc
Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: something i dont understand 10 years, 6 months ago #1660

thank you for that but when i instal that on panel is completly empty. the quick start packeds dont have modules. i find in yours web page all modules what i need to this templates. but i need to pay for them.

now is question if i want to buy all packed modules to templates SMART NEWS how much that be cost?

i ask because if i buy all whot i need to this template maybe you can give me discount?

thanks yours time

Re: something i dont understand 10 years, 6 months ago #1666

• admin
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear mateuszchmiel

You are a member of JTC, you can download all modules and template for this template. it is including in the quickstart package.
I do not understand your issue. It is very strange. Can you submit a ticket, give me your admin account for checking?

Thanks
Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 12.79 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes