AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

something i dont understand
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: something i dont understand

something i dont understand 12 years, 4 months ago #1646

when i find the templates yt news i download and instal in my joomla but whot i find the templates is completly empty. on information in panel about templates i find the answer. i need to join to club and i can download the full packed of templates. and now im in club but is nothing different.

i have a question about this joining, because i that this for simle reason for this templates. IF I CANNOT GOT THAT I WANT DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND MONEY BACK.

i copy the text whot i find and i join

Join our Clubs Now to download all templates or extensions.

Re: something i dont understand 12 years, 4 months ago #1647

i see nobody can help her! i want download same templates whot is in live demo:

Smart News Free Template for Joomla 1.7

Re: something i dont understand 12 years, 4 months ago #1652

• admin
Dear mateuszchmiel

To download quickstart package, for Yt News, you can download free here www.smartaddons.com/joomla/downloads/cat_view/44-free-templates/95-yt-news-

For Smart News Template, please download here www.smartaddons.com/joomla/downloads/cat_view/29-joomla-/61-joomla-templates/126-smart-news-for-jtc

Re: something i dont understand 12 years, 4 months ago #1660

thank you for that but when i instal that on panel is completly empty. the quick start packeds dont have modules. i find in yours web page all modules what i need to this templates. but i need to pay for them.

now is question if i want to buy all packed modules to templates SMART NEWS how much that be cost?

i ask because if i buy all whot i need to this template maybe you can give me discount?

thanks yours time

Re: something i dont understand 12 years, 4 months ago #1666

• admin
Dear mateuszchmiel

You are a member of JTC, you can download all modules and template for this template. it is including in the quickstart package.
I do not understand your issue. It is very strange. Can you submit a ticket, give me your admin account for checking?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes