You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Slideshow height adjustment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Slideshow height adjustment

Slideshow height adjustment 12 years, 8 months ago #826

• sharcs
Got a small problem that I cant overcome on the YT News template. I have to make a site with a banner that's the full width of the page. The only positioning that allows me to do this without losing sleep is the slideshow slot. Problem is, I can't get "slideshow" positioning to slim down to a height of 100px.

From what I can sum out, it has nothing to do with any of the .css files in the template folder. Any ideas?

Re: Slideshow height adjustment 12 years, 8 months ago #840

• admin
Dear sharcs

Our template was controlled from layout file. Please open our template folder, find your layout in layouts folder to edit
You will be easy to do it

Thanks

Re: Slideshow height adjustment 12 years, 8 months ago #841

• sharcs
Thanx a lot man. I'd have never thought of that. Worked like a charm.

By the way, this is a great template - definitely my favorite due to its customization capabilities. Keep up the good work.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes