Welcome, Guest

remove or edit header1 and header2 module position
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: remove or edit header1 and header2 module position

remove or edit header1 and header2 module position 12 years, 9 months ago #644

• dizaztah
hi admin,
i have a query. i want to remove or edit the module position "header1" and "header2" and put 728x90 ad how can i do it?
can u help me plz...

Re: remove or edit header1 and header2 module position 12 years, 9 months ago #645

• admin
Dear dizaztah

In this case, please submit a ticket with Custom Work, our technical will help you to solve it

Thanks

Re: remove or edit header1 and header2 module position 12 years, 7 months ago #958

• inspired
Dear Admin,

This is going to be a common question for others, too. Most templates I've seen use a full banner in this section vs two half banners. Is there an easy fix without having to submit a ticket? Can't you just give us the code and tell us where to modify it?

Thanks,
Lorie
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by . Reason: duplicate writing causing confusion

Re: remove or edit header1 and header2 module position 12 years, 7 months ago #959

• inspired
On second thought, it would be nice if there was an option in the template clicking on a choice of using a half or full banner.

This is indeed the best free template out there! And I've seen many.
Thanks!

Re: remove or edit header1 and header2 module position 12 years, 7 months ago #973

• admin
Dear inspired

Please try to read our userguide for yt framework, you can do it easy www.smartaddons.com/table/joomla-docs/yt-framework/

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes