AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Module positons
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module positons

Module positons 12 years, 9 months ago #550

Does anyone here know where are the module positions for ytnews the link here doesn't show it www.smartaddons.com/news/user-guides/yt-news-template-userguide.html Your help will be appreciated

Re: Module positons 12 years, 9 months ago #555

Please add index.php?tp=1 to the end of your url to see the positions of the ytnews template example www.mysite.com/index.php?tp=1

Re: Module positons 12 years, 8 months ago #726

• yusran
I have download your template of YT News. I'd like to use it but I need to know the modules positions. Would you like to mail the image and the detail of module positions? Is there any link to download its quistrack?
Thank you very much

Re: Module positons 12 years, 8 months ago #727

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear our friends,
We've added link for module position of Yt News Template. You can check again in userguide link: www.smartaddons.com/news/user-guides/yt-news-template-userguide.html

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes